On Tuesday, June 23, at approximately 5:18 P.M., the Butler Fire Department was dispatched to 104 S. Olive for a report of a residential structure fire.
On arrival, smoke was found from a single story, wood frame residential structure. Upon entry, the fire was located in the kitchen area.
The fire was declared under control at approximately 5:46 P.M. after checking for any extension of the fire.
There was significant damage to the area of origin, with moderate smoke and heat damage throughout the remainder of the structure. There were no injuries. The fire was determined to be accidental in nature.
The last unit left the scene at 6:23 P.M.