Friday, June 2, 2017

Meet your 2017 Bates County Fair Princess Candidate Maylen Lawson

Hello! I am Maylen Lawson, the 13 year old daughter of Scot Lawson and Stacey Lawson. My grandparents are Wayne and Deborah Seider and Dorothy Durst all of Butler, MO and Glenda Bilbrey of Springfield, MO. I am part of the Summit Go Getters 4-h club and a member of the Pleasant Gap Christian Church. I will be in the 8th grade next year. My interests include showing sheep, horses, rabbits and cattle. I also play basketball and am active in my youth group. The Butler Fair is a tradition in my family and I am excited to have the opportunity to support the fair and possibly represent the organization as 2017 Princess. The Fair provides opportunities for kids to learn the value of hard work and pride in their achievements. Thank you for your support of me and all the candidates as we work to promote our Bates County Fair.







Search news