Monday, April 2, 2018

From the desk of Bates County Coroner Greg Mullinax

Congratulations to Mark Goebel, who I appointed last week as Deputy Coroner of Bates County. Mark will be available to cover and respond during times I'm unavailable, like this coming week when I'm required to attend the Missouri Coroners and Medical Examiners Association convention for continuing education.

Mark shares my dedication to providing excellent death investigation services to our county. Mark will be able to handle routine administrative needs and anything else which may arise in my absence. He and my administrative assistant, Mallory Nelson, can reach me by phone any time while I'm away.

Stop in and say hello to Mark any time if you don't already know him. I appreciate his assistance and the extended coverage it provides this office. I look forward to MCMEA's conference - aside from the training and resources it provides me, I get to spend time with other coroners in this state. Those of us in this position benefit much from this time shared. I get the chance to look at new technology and resources available and speak with vendors. It will be time well spent for me as I continue to work to provide our County with the very best in our field. I will see you all next week!


Search news