|William Ray Howard III|
|Bryor Richard Green|
A subsequent search by law enforcement was conducted and Police located the stolen vehicle driving down the street at about 9:20 pm near Walnut and Washington Streets. The vehicle was under the control of three suspect occupants. Police stopped the stolen vehicle and took all three occupants into custody, recovered the stolen car, and later returned the vehicle to the owner. The three car thieves were identified as follows:
1. Bryor Richard Green – a 17 year old Nevada resident
2. William Ray Howard III – An 18 year old Nevada resident
3. Juvenile #1 – a 16 year old Juvenile from Springfield, Missouri
The adult subjects were booked into the County Jail. Arrest Warrants were issued on the two adults by the Vernon County Associate Court as follows:
- Bryor Green - Tampering w/ a Motor Vehicle, 1st Degree, a Class C Felony – Held on $5,000 Cash or Surety bond
- William Ray Howard III – Tampering w/a Motor Vehicle, 2nd Degree, a Class A Misdemeanor – Held on $1,000 Cash or Surety Bond
- Juvenile #1 – Released to Juvenile Authorities.
To report criminal activities to the dispatch center call 417-448-2710 or use the Tip Hotline at 417-448-5117. All information will be kept confidential.