On 10/8/16 shortly after 10pm the Adrian Fire Department along with assistance of the Adrian Police Department and Butler Fire Department responded to a possible structure fire at a residence located at 109 E. Lexington in Adrian.
Upon arrival to the scene crews made entry to the home which was full of smoke. It was quickly determined that there was no active fire but the smoke was determined to been caused by a small fire that flashed in the furnace area of the home.
Fire crews remained on scene and ventilated the house for the residents before clearing the scene.
No one was injured in this fire.
Copyright Mid America Live News