Choose your news

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Early morning house fire in Butler

On Sunday, April 15, 2018 at approximately 2:39 a.m. the Butler Fire Department was dispatched to 606 West Adams street for a reported structure fire.

Units arrived on scene and found a trailer house with fire in the attic of the kitchen. Fire was extinguished without spreading to the rest of the structure.

Cause of the fire was deemed accidental. Units responding were Butler Engine 3, Engine 2, Rescue 1 and an engine from Adrian Fire. There were no injuries. There were no working smoke detectors at the time of the fire.

If you do not have a working smoke detector contact your local fire department for assistance.



Pageviews last month