Choose your news

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Three car detached garage fire in Nevada

On 8/30/16 around 3:36am the Nevada Fire Department responded to a fully engulfed detached garage fire at 506 South Chestnut Street in Nevada.

The residence was owned by Jay Strunk and the fire is said to of occurred when a wooden framed 3 garage structure caught fire due to items to close to a heat source inside of it.

Everything inside the garage was destroyed and it was deemed a total loss.

No one was injured in this fire and the total estimated cost of the damage was set at $18,500.

Nevada Fire Department stayed on scene for overhaul and cleanup around a hour and a half.

Copyright Mid America Live News

Pageviews last month