All road work was suspended on Monday, September 5 for the Labor Day holiday. Larger road construction projects may continue to have traffic shifts, reduced speed limits and lane/road closings that cannot be moved out of the way for the weekend.
Travelers are urged to slow down, wear seat belts and pay attention to the road.
(Weather and/or work scheduling conflicts could postpone the work).
* Route 52: One-lane traffic in areas between Route BB west of Appleton City and Deepwater. Resurfacing and shoulder work.
* Routes B, P, and W: One-lane traffic in various locations. Laying long patches.
* Route A: One-lane traffic in various locations west of Rich Hill. Cleaning out ditches.
* Various routes: One-lane traffic and slow-moving train of work trucks in various locations. Spraying herbicides to control weeds.
* I-49: One northbound lane closed at Mile Marker 107 north of Nevada. Repairing guardrail.
* Route 54 (Austin Street): Lane closures on Vinyards Bridge over the railroad in Nevada.
* Route O: One-lane traffic in various locations north of Nevada. Patching.