Tuesday, November 22, 2016

From the desk of Greg Mullinax

Greg D. Mullinax
I am truly looking forward to serving as your Bates County Coroner. Those who know me know how seriously I will take this duty.

Today, I began reaching out to the healthcare facilities in our county to schedule "in-service" meetings where I can introduce a few updates and changes I will be implementing. These changes are in an effort to provide improved communication with the Coroner's office and eliminate any potential misunderstandings. 

It also gives us a chance to talk over "what-if" scenarios and answer questions. 

All of us will emerge knowing the plans and procedures.... with the confidence and knowledge we are prepared to handle any situation.
I ask for your continued prayers as I begin this process. May you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving.



From the Desk of Newly Elected Bates County Coroner Greg Mullinax

Search news