Monday, July 17, 2017

From the desk of Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler

Vicky Hartzler 
I'm pleased Gov. Eric Greitens has announced the state of Missouri will create a Prescription Drug Monitoring Program to combat the terrible problem of drug abuse in our state.

Earlier this year, I held a "Drug Free Missouri" tour in my district discussing the dangers of drug abuse with students. I have long called for PDMPs. This is not just another political issue. At stake are the futures of our students, the safety of our communities, and the lives of the ones we love most.

The PDMP is a common-sense solution that empowers states to prevent the abuse of prescription drugs and keeps our communities and children safe. I am pleased the state of Missouri has joined every other state in the country so we can redouble our efforts against drug abuse.


From the Desk of Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler





Search news