Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Welcome, Katie!

Throughout the summer, we will be introducing you to our newest Cardinal team members.

Today, help us welcome Katie Klinksick who will be an Assistant Band Director at Clinton Middle School and Clinton High School.

Katie grew up in Deepwater, MO and for the last 8 years has been a Band Director with the Rich Hill School District. She received a Bachelor in Music Education degree from Missouri State University and a Master of Arts in Music Education degree from the University of Central Missouri.

Ms. Klinksick loves music and enjoys sharing that passion with her students. Katie's favorite instrument to play is the trumpet and she specializes in brass techniques. Her hobbies include fishing, sewing, and working on home improvement projects.

"I am excited to work in the Clinton School District because I love the support the band program receives from the community. I’m also excited to work with larger bands and work as a team with Mr. Miles. I actually student taught in Clinton eight years ago, so now I’m coming full circle! I’ve grown up around Clinton my entire life and I’m excited to be returning close to home!"

Welcome, Katie!




Search news