Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Bates County Sheriff Chad Anderson seeking 5th term as sheriff

Today I Officially signed up to run for my 5th term for the Office of Sheriff. This year is my 16th year serving the Citizens of Bates County. There has only been two other things I’ve been more proud of. Being a child of God and a family man. 

Over the last 16 years I have done my best to be a good leader in the community and lead the men and women of the Sheriff’s Office with Honor and Integrity.

My pledge to All the Citizens of Bates County; I pledge to Defend and Protect the Constitution of the United States and of Missouri.
I pledge to do my part to equally apply and enforce the laws of the State of Missouri.

I pledge to put Bates County Citizens First over politics when making decisions about the operations of the Sheriff’s Office.

I pledge to be a good steward of your tax dollars and to be transparent in the operations of the Sheriff’s Office. These are only a few of my pledges to the Citizens.

With your support and vote, I look forward to continuing to serve the community and leading the men and women of the Sheriff’s Office.

- Bates County Sheriff Chad Anderson 




Search news