Tuesday, March 26, 2024

MoDOT Striping Project in April will Include Henry and Bates County

MoDOT: Expect Traffic Delays, Slow-Moving Equipment During a Striping Project Beginning Week of April 1st.

Southwest District – Drivers can expect traffic delays and slow-moving equipment when a project to lay permanent striping along I-44, I-49 and other routes in southwest Missouri begins the week of April 1, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.

Contractor crews will be striping driving lanes and exit ramps along these routes:

Missouri Route 13 from 2nd Street in Clinton to I-44 in Springfield
I-44 from the Missouri/Oklahoma state line to near the Dallas/Webster county line west of Conway.
I-49 from near Bates County routes A/B (Exit 147) in Archie to U.S. Route 54 (Exit 102) in Nevada
I-49 from U.S. Route 160 (Exit 77) in Lamar to I-44 (Exit 46/18) in Fidelity.
I-49 from west junction with I-44 (Exits 11 & 39) in Joplin to Missouri/Arkansas state line.
Missouri Route 7 from near Cass County Route B in Creighton to Missouri Route 13 in Clinton.
U.S. Route 65 from I-44 (Exit 82) to U.S. Route 60 in Springfield

Traffic Impacts:
Drivers may experience traffic delays as they approach slow-moving train of vehicles laying pavement striping on the highway

Drivers should maintain a safe distance behind striping vehicles to avoid tracking through freshly painted lines

Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts. Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.

Project Details:
Prime Contractor: Streetwise Inc., Kansas City
Contract Completion Date: November 1, 2024
Contract Cost: $2.7 million

Search news