Sunday, July 28, 2024

Koehn's Bakery Welcomes New Manager Sam Hopes

Meet Sam Hopes! Sam joined The Bakery, as the manager, in February. She and Steven are the parents to 6: Kloie, Mekhi, Gage, Heidi, Reid, and Meradyth. 

She was raised in Rich Hill where she graduated high school and is now raising her family, then went on to study at Missouri Valley College and later finished her studies online earning an Associates in Art with a concentration of business fundamentals. 

She previously owned a daycare in Rich Hill, before moving into the banking industry in a remote position to focus primarily on being a mother. She also has a long working relationship with the Swope’s family, who she gives credit to her strong work ethic! 

She stated “I never dreamt I’d be the Manager of Koehn Bakery, the place that I hold fond childhood memories of getting sprinkled donuts with my dad. I am so thankful God opened this door for me to lead a great Team alongside Matt and Kim!” We are thankful to have her leading the Team so Matt can do some racing!!




Search news