Throughout her tenure, Schussler served in numerous leadership roles, including Human Resources Director, Chief Operations Officer, President, Interim CEO, and CEO. Her extensive institutional knowledge, financial stewardship, and commitment to the agency's mission helped guide West Central through periods of growth, organizational change, and continued service to thousands of residents across the region.
"Serving West Central has been one of the greatest privileges of my life. For more than 30 years, I have had the opportunity to work alongside a supportive Board of Directors, dedicated employees, community partners, and supporters who all share a passion for helping people and strengthening communities. I am incredibly proud of what we have accomplished together and deeply grateful for the friendships and experiences this journey has given me. I know the organization will continue helping people and communities reach their fullest potential," Schussler said.
A retirement celebration in Schussler’s honor will be held at Short Street Tavern in Montrose at 2 p.m. on September 10. Current and former employees and members of the public are invited to attend.
#MidAmericaLive
