Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Ballard middle and high school Students of the Month

Congratulations to the Middle School and High School Students of the Month for September, Daxtyn Greer and Melody Bergen


Daxtyn is a good young man, period. He will go out of his way to help you out if you need a hand, or take any burden you have upon himself. He can joke around a lot with friends, but I have never heard him say a bad word about anyone. He also has such a calm and peaceful spirit that is refreshing to be around. Well deserved recognition, and congratulations, Dax!
~Mr. Gregory

Daxtyn is a great young adult who has shown so much growth over the last couple of years. He is very inclusive and takes the time to explain things to others and help them understand what they need to do. He is a friend to everyone and makes an effort to ensure that no one feels left out. Daxtyn has grown into a kind, supportive, and welcoming young man who genuinely cares about the people around him.
~Mrs. Trickey

Dax is such a good kid. He is always kind and respectful. Whenever I need a volunteer to help me with anything, Dax always steps up to help. I'm so proud to have the privilege of knowing him and to be his class sponsor. Excellent job Daxtyn.
~Mrs. Gregory


Melody is such a sweet and kind girl, and she always brightens up my day when she passes me in the hall and says "Good Morning, Mr. Gregory". It is always with a smile too, like she truly wishes me a good morning and not just being polite. I can't wait to finally have her as a student next semester.
~Mr. Gregory

Melody is always kind and welcoming!
~Mrs. West

She is always supportive of her classmates.
~Coach Hanner

Although I do not have Melody in class, I have witnessed her kindness and inclusiveness in the hallways. She is always very kind to everyone, happy to answer questions, and willing to help others when needed. Melody does a wonderful job making sure other students feel welcomed, included, and never left out.
~Ms. Davis

Courtesy Ballard Schools


#MidAmericaLive

Search news